It’s never a good idea to be overly–relient on technology while traveling! Look up words quickly and easily with this great little Cantonese dictionary.
Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people traveling to Hong Kong or Guangzhou Pocket Cantonese Dictionary is an essential tool for communication and a great way to learn Cantonese. It features all the essential Cantonese vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It’s handy pocket format and easy-to read type will make any future trip to Canton much easier. In addition to being an excellent English to Cantonese dictionary and Cantonese to English dictionary Pocket Cantonese Dictionary contains important notes on the Cantonese language, Cantonese grammar and Cantonese pronunciation. All Cantonese words are written in the Romanized form as well as Chinese characters (hanzi) so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This dictionary contains:
- The 3,000 most commonly used words in the Cantonese language.
- English–Cantonese and Cantonese–English sections.
- Romanized Cantonese and Chinese characters (hanzi).
- An introduction to and history of the Cantonese language.
- Information on Cantonese grammar.
- A guide to pronouncing Cantonese correctly.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy include: Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary, Pocket Japanese Dictionary, Pocket Korean Dictionary, and Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary.